Admiral Insurance Claims – 0843 487 1828
Admiral Insurance is part of the Admiral Group of companies. It was established in 1993 by the current Chief Executive Officer Henry Engelhardt. They specialise in low cost car insurance, along with providing a variety of other types of insurance cover. Admiral employs over 5,000 people, and currently has in excess of 3 million customers. For customers needing to make a claim on their policy they should contact Admiral Insurance Claims simply by calling one of the Admiral Insurance claims contact numbers.
Procedure for Making a Claim
If you are unfortunate enough to have an accident, you will need to call an Admiral Insurance claims contact number. Normal Opening Times: Mon to Fri 8am to 9pm, Sat 9am to 5pm, Sun 10am to 4pm. If you need to call outside these hours, then you can ring the 24 hour Accident Recovery.
In order to process your claim as efficiently as possible, it will help if you have the following information available when calling the claims line.
- Make sure you have your policy number to hand, as this will enable your policy information and personal details to be accessed quickly.
- If the incident involved another vehicle, give the claims handler the car’s registration number.
- The name, address, and telephone number of the other driver will be required.
- The claims handler will also require the insurance details of the other driver.
- Let the claims handler know, if you were able to take photographs of the damage to your vehicle, of the scene of the accident, or the damage to any other vehicle involved.
- Let the claims handler have details of any passengers, present at the accident.
- Give the claims handler the names and addresses of any independent witnesses.
- Admiral Insurance will send you a claim form for completion. This will need to be filled in with as much detail as possible, and returned to them.
Making a claim may involve arranging to get your car repaired, or in the event that the car is not repairable then receiving an offer to replace it. By speaking to your insurance provider as soon as possible, not only will you be back driving more quickly, but you will receive details of suitable garages and/or solicitors to use. Should your vehicle not be drivable, Admiral Insurance will arrange for an approved repairer to collect the vehicle for you, and assess the severity of the damage, you can find the Admiral contact number on the home page.